Friday, April 02, 2004

_\~ ecoAlien ~!~ neilAoce ~/_

Imagine a world in which people are rewarded with fuel today that is less expensive than it was yesterday because it is more cost effective to make it containing more poison justified by the fact there is less supply and more need.

Imagine a world in which natural gas is legally declared a renewable resource by government so that it can appear investment in renewable energy is greater on the basis that doing so will stimulate renewable energy development.

Imagine a world in which I am considered free to make energy choices of my own but am not allowed to get my friends together to compete with corporations who produce energy -- even when that corporation is a public utility owned by me and my tax paying friends.

You aren't dreaming. You aren't imagining. You're sleeping in the real world. Wake me up too, will you?

-- 'efficacy' is a word in the dictionary --

No comments: