Tuesday, March 09, 2004

this century's most important decision

Well, I have had contact with Ms. Lightner. She returned my Friday afternoon call early Monday and gave me an alternate address for the information at the end of the link below. Unfortunately I had to email her again after an extensive search for this abstract at the DOE website.

Ms. Lightner told me to go to http://www.eere.energy.gov and select the Hydrogen and Fuel Cell link.

If you find something there please let me know about it. I am still waiting on Ms. Lightner's response. It is unfortunate she is probably busier than this wee issue warrants. She did tell me she had spoken to the people who look after the site where the link that was published leads to, but they were unsympathetic.

1. DOE Announces Date for Decision Regarding On-Board Fuel Processing

The U.S. Department of Energy has announced June 30, 2004, as the planned date for its go/no-go decision regarding on-board fuel processing for fuel cell vehicles. A panel has been assembled by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory to review the current state of fuel processing activities against technical criteria. Based on the findings of the panel, NREL will submit a written recommendation to DOE on or before June 18, 2004. Written position papers for consideration by DOE regarding this decision must be received by May 15, 2004. NREL must receive requests to speak before the review panel no later than May 15, 2004. For further information, contact Valri Lightner, DOE, Ph. 202-586-0937, or valri.lightner@ee.doe.gov.

Get Details

No comments: